Win 8'de Ilk Hayal Kırıklığı

mucit41

[b]Konu Başlığı :[/b] [b] [color="#FF0000"] Win 8'de ilk hayal kırıklığı![/color] [/b]

[b][u]Kaynak Linki :[/b][/u]

[code] http://www.veteknoloji.com/win-8-de-ilk-hayal-kirikligi-45742--.html[/code]

[b]Konu Tarihi:[/b] [b]20 Eylül 2011 [/b]

[quote] [b] Windows 8'de ilk büyük hayal kırıklığı!

Windows 8, bu mimaride x86 uygulamalarını desteklemeyecekmiş! İşte şaşırtan açıklama...

Windows başkanı Steven Sinofsky, x86 yazılımlarının ARM yapılarında Windows 8'de çalışmayacağını söyledi. Windows 7'de çalışan her şeyin Windows 8'de de çalışacağını söyleyen Microsoft, bu açıklama ile şaşkınlığa yol açtı.

CEO Steve Ballmer da Windows 8'i çalıştırabilecek 500 milyon sistem bulunduğunu söylemişti. Ancak Windows 8'in ARM yapılarındaki eksik desteğinden hiç bahsedilmemişti. Tüm bunların anlamı ise, uygulamaların SOC (çip üzerinde sistem) cihazlarına port edilmesi için önemli bir çaba harcanması gerekeceği.

Intel, eski Windows uygulamalarının ARM platformlarında çalışmayacağı bilgisini Mayıs ayında ortaya atmıştı. Ancak Microsoft, Intel'in bu açıklamasını detaylara girmeden "yanlış ve yanıltıcı" olarak değerlendirmişti.

Sinofsky, x86 uygulamalarının ARM çiplerinde desteklenmesi durumunda birçok problemin oluşacağını, örneğin taşınabilir cihazların pil ömründe önemli sorunlar meydana geleceğini söylüyor.
[/b] [/quote]

[quote name='istanbul82' date='20 September 2011 - 23:54 ' timestamp='1316552085' post='1083038']
allahım sen türklerin teklonijik haber sitelerine düzgün tercüman eyle taş devri mübarek....ucuza eleman çalıştırmaktan herhalde..
[/quote]
doğrusunu sen söyle türk olmayan arkadaş :) (türkçeyi nereden öğrendin hayret)

[quote name='KemalALKIN' date='21 September 2011 - 08:48 ' timestamp='1316594893' post='1083164']
doğrusunu sen söyle türk olmayan arkadaş :) (türkçeyi nereden öğrendin hayret)
[/quote]

[b]adamlar arm işletim sisteminde x86 programlar çalışmayacak dediler bunlar gidip poposundan çevirmişler herzamanki gibi insan ister istemez kızyoo kalitenin yerlerde olduğunu görünce..[/b]

Microsoft: Desktop apps will run on Windows 8 on ARM

By Mary Jo Foley | September 19, 2011, 2:46pm PDT

Summary: Windows 8 Metro-style apps and Desktop apps are going to offer two different experiences. But both kinds of apps are going to be available on both x86/x64 and ARM PCs and tablets.

I’ve heard numerous folks who attended Build in person and/or via Webcasts say that there will be no Desktop app experience when Windows 8 ships on PCs and tablets running on ARM processors. Until today, I thought the same. But this is not correct.

Microsoft officials have been saying for months that existing x86 applications won’t just run on Windows on ARM; they will need to be recompiled. Microsoft is hoping and expecting that the majority of devs will go to the trouble of “Metro-izing” their apps while they are recompiling them to run on Windows 8 on ARM. However, that is guidance, and not a requirement.

I saw a screen shot of the Win 8 ARM tablets being shown at Build that was sporting a Desktop tile over at ThisIsMyNext. It looks just like the Start screen on Windows 8 on the Intel i5-based Samsung tablets given to Build attendees (a screen shot of which is below, courtesy of my ZDNet colleague Ed Bott). Tapping the Desktop tile/accessing the Desktop “app” takes a user to the classic Windows mode.

(click on image to enlarge)

This is NOT a temporary thing. The user interface (with the desktop mode as well as Metro) is going to be consistent across both X86 and ARM infrastructures. To repeat, the Desktop tile and experience will exist on both Windows 8 on x86/x64 and ARM hardware when Windows 8 is out (presumably next year).

Part of the reason for all this confusion is Windows 8’s terminology, in my opinion. The “Desktop App” in Windows 8 is the classic Windows 7 mode. Not all Metro-style apps are going to be consumer apps, nor are all business/enterprise apps going to run in the Desktop App mode. Business apps — whether they’re written in HTML5/JavaScript or in C++, C#, Visual Basic and/or using XAML — can adopt the Metro look and feel. And consumer apps can technically be Windows 8 Desktop apps.

Microsoft officials are still not saying definitively whether only Metro-style apps will be featured in the coming Windows 8 store, or if Desktop apps will be downloadable from that store, too. My understanding, post-Build, was that Desktop applications would not be physically downloadable (or Microsoft security-certified, like Metro-style apps will be) from the Windows Store. Instead, Desktop Apps would be available via links in the store, but purchasable directly from the developers’ own sites, according to show scuttlebutt.

[b]18-20 li yaşlarda üni öğrencilerini editör olarak alırsalar boyle olması doğal tabi bu 1 değil 2 değil 10 larca yalnış çeviri var chip dahil ucuza eleman kalitesi işteee..[/b]

Edited by istanbul82

[quote name='istanbul82' date='21 September 2011 - 11:56 ' timestamp='1316595397' post='1083175']
[b]adamlar arm işletim sisteminde x86 programlar çalışmayacak dediler bunlar gidip poposundan çevirmişler herzamanki gibi insan ister istemez kızyoo kalitenin yerlerde olduğunu görünce..[/b]

Microsoft: Desktop apps will run on Windows 8 on ARM

By Mary Jo Foley | September 19, 2011, 2:46pm PDT

Summary: Windows 8 Metro-style apps and Desktop apps are going to offer two different experiences. But both kinds of apps are going to be available on both x86/x64 and ARM PCs and tablets.

I’ve heard numerous folks who attended Build in person and/or via Webcasts say that there will be no Desktop app experience when Windows 8 ships on PCs and tablets running on ARM processors. Until today, I thought the same. But this is not correct.

Microsoft officials have been saying for months that existing x86 applications won’t just run on Windows on ARM; they will need to be recompiled. Microsoft is hoping and expecting that the majority of devs will go to the trouble of “Metro-izing” their apps while they are recompiling them to run on Windows 8 on ARM. However, that is guidance, and not a requirement.

I saw a screen shot of the Win 8 ARM tablets being shown at Build that was sporting a Desktop tile over at ThisIsMyNext. It looks just like the Start screen on Windows 8 on the Intel i5-based Samsung tablets given to Build attendees (a screen shot of which is below, courtesy of my ZDNet colleague Ed Bott). Tapping the Desktop tile/accessing the Desktop “app” takes a user to the classic Windows mode.

(click on image to enlarge)

This is NOT a temporary thing. The user interface (with the desktop mode as well as Metro) is going to be consistent across both X86 and ARM infrastructures. To repeat, the Desktop tile and experience will exist on both Windows 8 on x86/x64 and ARM hardware when Windows 8 is out (presumably next year).

Part of the reason for all this confusion is Windows 8’s terminology, in my opinion. The “Desktop App” in Windows 8 is the classic Windows 7 mode. Not all Metro-style apps are going to be consumer apps, nor are all business/enterprise apps going to run in the Desktop App mode. Business apps — whether they’re written in HTML5/JavaScript or in C++, C#, Visual Basic and/or using XAML — can adopt the Metro look and feel. And consumer apps can technically be Windows 8 Desktop apps.

Microsoft officials are still not saying definitively whether only Metro-style apps will be featured in the coming Windows 8 store, or if Desktop apps will be downloadable from that store, too. My understanding, post-Build, was that Desktop applications would not be physically downloadable (or Microsoft security-certified, like Metro-style apps will be) from the Windows Store. Instead, Desktop Apps would be available via links in the store, but purchasable directly from the developers’ own sites, according to show scuttlebutt.

[b]18-20 li yaşlarda üni öğrencilerini editör olarak alırsalar boyle olması doğal tabi bu 1 değil 2 değil 10 larca yalnış çeviri var chip dahil ucuza eleman kalitesi işteee..[/b]
[/quote]

anladığım kadarı ile giderilmek için bişi bulmuşlar giderilecekmiş
ve mevcut x86 lar uygun değilmiş sadece :D

bu olayı mı yansıttılar bu şekil :p

kısa tercumesi;

Windows 8 Metro-style apps and Desktop apps are going to offer two different experiences. But both kinds of apps are going to be available on both x86/x64 and ARM PCs and tablets.;

Windows 8 Metro-style apps and Desktop apps iki farklı tecrube/deneyim sunacak,hem x86/x64 and ARM PCs and tablets içinde mümkün olacak

Part of the reason for all this confusion is Windows 8’s terminology, in my opinion. The “Desktop App” in Windows 8 is the classic Windows 7 mode. Not all Metro-style apps are going to be consumer apps, nor are all business/enterprise apps going to run in the Desktop App mode. Business apps — whether they’re written in HTML5/JavaScript or in C++, C#, Visual Basic and/or using XAML — can adopt the Metro look and feel. And consumer apps can technically be Windows 8 Desktop apps.;

yazarın gorusune gore;win 8 terminoloji karısıklıgından doguyor ,kısacası Win.8 masa ustu aygulamaları klasik win.7 gibi olacak ve Metro-style masa ustu aygulamaları musteri ihtiyacına GORE OLACAK VE her CESİT UYGULAMA/yazılım metro gibi hissetilip gorunecek.

Microsoft officials are still not saying definitively whether only Metro-style apps will be featured in the coming Windows 8 store, or if Desktop apps will be downloadable from that store, too. My understanding, post-Build, was that Desktop applications would not be physically downloadable (or Microsoft security-certified, like Metro-style apps will be) from the Windows Store. Instead, Desktop Apps would be available via links in the store, but purchasable directly from the developers’ own sites, according to show scuttlebutt.;

microsoft yetkilileri Metro-style masa ustu aygulamaları win 8 de olup olmayacagını veya storedan indirilip indirilmeyecegini kesin konusmuyor anladıgım kadarıyla,direct download olmasada Microsoftun kendi sitesinden veya dukkanından indirilebilinecek yani satın alınabilecek.
kısa ozeti bu