Acronis Partition Expert 8.0

skyman

Acronis Partition Expert 2003

acronics1.jpg

Acronis Partition Expert does the basic tasks of a partition program.Partition Expert can resize your exsisting partitions, convert it to a different type (ie: FAT32 to NTFS or for linux users FAT32 to EXT3).Acronis Partition Expert has other tools included to keep your HD in working order.

Functionality:

Acronis Partition Expert does the basic tasks of a partition program. You can create, format and delete partitions, in a nice user interface, and for those who are not too sure, there are wizards in Partition Expert to guide you to what you want to do.

There are plenty of other nifty things incorporated into this program. As I was mentionning before, Partition Expert can resize your exsisting partitions, convert it to a different type (ie: FAT32 to NTFS or for linux users FAT32 to EXT3), and something I found I really liked in the program the ability to copy a partition.

There are many times in which you get a new harddrive and you wonder how can I take data from my C:\ partition to my new HD and not spend time reinstalling programs? The solution is by using Copy Partition function in this program. Well you do have to physically install your harddrive into the existing computer and set it to slave load up into Windows and use the copy partition function. Before people would have to use the xcopy32 command in DOS to copy over ever single file of what they wanted and this could be tedious, but here, it is made simple.

Acronis Partition Expert has other tools included to keep your HD in working order. It includes a "disk doctor" where it checks for disk errors and fixes them. Also included is a disk defragmenter to help speed up the process of "locating" files when running programs.

Now when formatting a harddrive you have the ability to choose cluster size. What this is is how "big" each block is in a certain partition. You don't want to make a partition have a big cluster size meaning 32 KB and up since if you had a file of 2K for example, 30K of space would be wasted. Although some may argue that having it bigger cluster size such as 16K+ might improve performance, but would be be a really significant gain? There are people that might go 512 bytes for a cluster size, which is the smallest available, this would take a long time to format a harddrive because in fact it would have to create a lot of these tinyer clusters and create more of them. I would recommend either using 4K–16K as a normal size. Also if you wanted to see how much space you're really saving by looking to change cluster size, if you click Advanced and click change cluster size, you'll get a map showing you how much space you can effectively use.

Like the review of Privacy Expert, Partition Expert has incorporated security functions to help destroy personal information when formatting your harddrive. This is a good measure to help stop identity theft and other malicious crimes.

http://depositfiles.com/files/1192571

Mirrors

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q2B4421Y

http://rapidshare.com/files/42472363/Acronis_Partition_Expert_2003.rar[/CODE]

• 4 years yıl...

[img]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/165030_10150347958505366_482581330365_16352626_7041533_n.jpg[/img]
Acronis PartitionExpert
- ev kullanıcıları PC'ler için benzersiz bir yazılım. Ürünü sabit disk bölümlerini yönetmek için, yapısını daha verimli kullanmak için. Iş dosyalarınızın, fotoğraf ve film işletim sistemi için ayrı bölümleri
oluşturarak Veri Koruma. diskte bölüm kopyalama, boş alan artırma veya yedekleme için özel bir bölüm oluşturur

Expert Acronis Partition Özellikleri :
* Resize, kopyalama ve taşıma bölme
* bölme Format oluşturma ve silme bölümleri
* Otomatik Linux FAT32 optimize
* FAT16 bölümler dönüştürür
* Değişim küme boyutu kaybetmeden Ext3 otomatik veya manuel
* Görünümü tam bilgi üzerindeki tüm sabit disk bölümleri ve yakıcı dosya
* sistemleri gizleme (ve tipi varsa) bölümlerin göstermeden önce gerçek yapısına bölme değişiklikleri
* Partition Expert Acronis sabit diskler her tür ve büyüklükte sağlar
bölümleri hareket sizin için yeniden boyutlandırmak, FAT32, NTFS, Linux Ext2, Ext3,
ReiserFS, ve Linux Swap. Özel Proses tüm sektörlere destek için kopyalama ve FAT16,
kopyalama bölümler ve hareket diğer türleri.

DOSYA BOYUT 14 MB

[b]İNDİR
http://hotfile.com/dl/74647088/64dbe63/Acronis_Partition_Expert_v8.0.282_FULL.rar.html[/b]