Retouch4me Portrait Volumes 0.998

artae

Retouch4me-Portrait-Volumes.jpg
Retouch4me Portrait Volumes 0.998
Windows x64 | Languages: English | Stand-alone and Plug-in for Photoshop | File Size: 56.67 MB

Retouch4me Portrait Volumes - Add new dimension to your portraits. Retouch4me Portrait Volumes automatically enhances the sense of depth in portraits. It makes eyes brighter, emphasizes lips, nose and draws the oval of the face. Adding volume to a portraits by hand is not an easy task, even for an experienced retoucher. Retouch4me Portrait Volumes is great for portraits with even lighting.

3D EFFECT
Retouch4me Portrait Volumes automatically enhances the sense of depth in portraits. It makes eyes brighter, emphasizes lips, nose and draws the oval of the face.

SOFT LIGHT PORTRAITS
Adding volume to a portraits by hand is not an easy task, even for an experienced retoucher. Retouch4me Portrait Volumes is great for portraits with even lighting.

ONE BUTTON RESULT
How much time do you usually spend on such retouching? Just imagine how much you will spend if you need to process dozens and hundreds of photos! Retouch4me Portrait Volumes does this automatically!

RELEASE NOTES
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.

System Requirements:

Operating System:
PC: Windows 7 (x64), Windows 10 (x64)

Hardware:
- At least 6 Gb of RAM
- 64-bit (x64) processor, 1.2 GHz or faster
- PC: GPU with 4GB RAM or CPU with OpenCL 1.1 support

Retouch4me works as an Adobe Photoshop plug-in:
It can also be used as a standalone app or an external editor in Adobe Photoshop
DOWNLOAD
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)

https://nitroflare.com/view/20B746105188D0F/kyxwk.Retouch4me.Portrait.Volumes.0.998.rar

https://rapidgator.net/file/072f896578a2c34012ffd0d987a220bb/kyxwk.Retouch4me.Portrait.Volumes.0.998.rar

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By artae
      Retouch4me Eye Brilliance 1.010 (x64) | Stand-alone and Plug-in for Photoshop | 48.4 Mb
      Retouch4me Eye Brilliance - AI based retouching app. Create expressive eyes. Retouch4me Eye Brilliance automatically detects eyes in the photo and retouches them using the dodge and burn technique. The plug-in emphasizes the eyes and draws the viewer's attention to them. Retouch4me Eye Brilliance plugin allows you to mask the eyes and save it as a separate layer. You can use this layer to sharpen the eyes. Retouch4me Eye Brilliance works perfectly on group portraits! Just imagine how much you would spend if you have dozens of photos to process!
      EXPRESSIVE EYES

Retouch4me Eye Brilliance automatically detects eyes in the photo and retouches them using the dodge and burn technique. The plug-in emphasizes the eyes and draws the viewer's attention to them.
      MASKING THE EYES
      Retouch4me Eye Brilliance plugin allows you to mask the eyes and save it as a separate layer. You can use this layer to sharpen the eyes.
      PERFECT RESULT WITH JUST A SINGLE CLICK
      Retouch4me Eye Brilliance works perfectly on group portraits! Just imagine how much you would spend if you have dozens of photos to process!
      System Requirements:
      Operating System
      PC: Windows 7 (x64), Windows 10, 11 (x64)
      Hardware
      - At least 6 Gb of RAM
      - 64-bit (x64) processor, 1.2 GHz or faster
      - PC: GPU with 4GB RAM or CPU with OpenCL 1.1 support
      Retouch4me works as an Adobe Photoshop plug-in
      It can also be used as a standalone app or an external editor in Adobe Photoshop
      Home Page -https://retouch4.me
      DOWNLOAD

https://nitroflare.com/view/0A5314D944056E2/bt4db.Retouch4me.Eye.Brilliance.1.010.x64.rar

https://rapidgator.net/file/e4128202080389d7e7ae73cf06958d50/bt4db.Retouch4me.Eye.Brilliance.1.010.x64.rar

• By artae
      Languages: Multilingual | File size: 635 MB

Flawless retouching is just a click away with ON1 Portrait AI. It uses machine learning to find every face in your photo and make them look great, automatically. It analyzes each face and adds just the right amount of retouching to the skin, eyes and mouth, giving you professional results in no time at all.
      Plug-in to Your Workflow
      ON1 Portrait AI is the perfect fit for almost any workflow. Get amazing retouching results in seconds when using ON1 Portrait AI as a plug-in for:
      Adobe Photoshop
      Adobe Lightroom Classic
      Adobe Photoshop Elements
      Affinity Photo
      Capture One (coming soon)
      Apple Photos
      Corel Paintshop Pro
      Release NotesRelease notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
      Supported Operation Systems
      macOS 10.12 or later

NitroFlare
      DOWNLOAD

https://nitroflare.com/view/5A0B7C5CED40546/0lxxo.ON1.Portrait.AI.2022.v16.0.1.14281.macOS.rar

https://rapidgator.net/file/306bd7bfffd253aac13872ea1701cd00/0lxxo.ON1.Portrait.AI.2022.v16.0.1.14281.macOS.rar

• By artae
      ON1 Portrait AI 2022 v16.0.1.11481 macOS
      632mb

Flawless retouching is just a click away with ON1 Portrait AI. It uses machine learning to find every face in your photo and make them look great, automatically. It analyzes each face and adds just the right amount of retouching to the skin, eyes and mouth, giving you professional results in no time at all.

Plug-in to Your Workflow
      ON1 Portrait AI is the perfect fit for almost any workflow. Get amazing retouching results in seconds when using ON1 Portrait AI as a plug-in for:
      * Adobe Photoshop
      * Adobe Lightroom Classic
      * Adobe Photoshop Elements
      * Affinity Photo
      * Capture One (coming soon)
      * Apple Photos
      * Corel Paintshop Pro

Compatibility:macOS 10.12 or later
      DOWNLOAD

https://nitroflare.com/view/3A02FB551616A3A/g6l3i.ON1.Portrait.AI.2022.v16.0.1.11481.macOS.part1.rar
      https://nitroflare.com/view/A5BD71E62991DC9/g6l3i.ON1.Portrait.AI.2022.v16.0.1.11481.macOS.part2.rar
      https://nitroflare.com/view/E29FC724621C145/g6l3i.ON1.Portrait.AI.2022.v16.0.1.11481.macOS.part3.rar

https://rapidgator.net/file/4270ac39012eae693e804563aac27301/g6l3i.ON1.Portrait.AI.2022.v16.0.1.11481.macOS.part1.rar
      https://rapidgator.net/file/232c008d00486486802614f9c20bbff8/g6l3i.ON1.Portrait.AI.2022.v16.0.1.11481.macOS.part2.rar
      https://rapidgator.net/file/dab0169b2e82d752b5da0c484c0cd095/g6l3i.ON1.Portrait.AI.2022.v16.0.1.11481.macOS.part3.rar

• By artae
      Windows x64 | File size: 50 MB

WidsMob Portrait Pro - easy and Fast Portrait Editing Software.

All Round Touching Up Tool with Stunning Effects.
      Fast and Easy Portrait Retouching and Makeup Software
      Edit Preset
      10 portrait editing preset to let you easily to retouch your portrait without complicated manual settings. You can also add your favorite setting parameter as one preset after manual editing.
      Skin Edit
      You can edit your face skin in Skin editing section by smoothing skin, chag skin tone and brightening skin. You can also adjust skin area to make the skin editing more accurate.
      Portrait Enhancement
      You can do portrait enhancement like eye circles, blemish and shine removal, eyes brighten, smile deepen, cheeks lift, face slim, eyes enlargement, nose enhancement and teeth whiten.
      Portrait Makeup
      You can also do portrait makeup with this professional portrait editing software by makeup blush, lipstick, colored contacts, eye color, eye lashes, eye liners and eye shadow to make you shine.
      Main Function of Portrait Pro
      Manually adjust face key points to make the portrait editing more accurate and apply preset parameter to make portrait retouching and makeup easier. Lock face if there are more than one portraits to prevent them being retouched mistakenly.
      Face Skin Retouching
      You can adjust skin area before retouching by add or erase the selected area, then enable skin editing tool to smooth face skin, change skin tone and brighten skin with ease. You can use the preset parameter of each tool or manually adjust the effect according to your need.
      Face Skin Enhancement
      Enhance face skin by eye circles removal, blemish removal, eyes brighten, smile deepen, noise enhancement, eyes enlarge and more.
      Portrait Makeup
      With comprehensive makeup tools, you can apply lipstick, eyeshadow, blusher and more with intuitive controls to get perfect portrait makeup.
      Beautify Portrait with Advanced Face Detection Technology
      Artificial Intelligence with Multiple Portrait Editing Parameter Combination to Make Unlimited Portrait Retouching Possibility.
      10 Preset
      Smoothing + Whiten Teeth
      Smoothing + Brighten Eyes
      Slight Smoothing
      Medium Smoothing
      Major Smoothing
      Smoothing + Smile
      Smoothing + Slim Face
      Smoothing + Maintain Freckles
      Smoothing + Multiple Effects
      Smoothing + Remove Shine
      6 Skin Retouch
      Lock Faces
      Adjust Key Points
      Adjust Skin Area
      Smoothing
      Change Skin Tone
      Brighten Skin
      10 Enhancement
      Removal Eye Circles
      Blemish Removal
      Brighten Eyes
      Deepen Smile
      Lift Cheeks
      Slim Face
      Enlarge Eyes
      Enhance Nose
      Remove Shine
      Whiten Teeth
      7 Makeup
      Blush
      Lipstick
      Colored Contacts
      Eye Color
      Eye Lashes
      Eye Liners
      Eye Shadow
      Detailed Portrait Editing
      The portrait editing program enables you touch up all details of portrait images. You can optimise and adjust the desired skin area, enhance different aspects of portrait and have a stunning makeup. Moreover, you can also choose the desired presets and custom one according to your requirement. Whether you want to have a stunning makeup for selfie, or even portraits for family members, you can get a satisfied result with ease.
      Full Skin Management
      Just need to remove a whelk of your selfie When you need to optimise the desired skin area only, you can select and adjust the skin area. Moreover, you can also smooth your skin, change skin tone and brighten skin. There are 3 different presets levels to enhance the portrait editing effects. Besides you can manually adjust the parameters with View Before and After to get a desired result with ease.
      Stunning Portrait Enhancements
      Touch up all aspects for the portrait images, remove eye circles, blemish removal, brighten eyes, deepen smile, lift cheeks, slim face, enlarge eyes, enhance nose, remove shine and whiten teeth. You can optimise and enhance the portraits with 3 different preset levels or manually adjust the parameters. Of course, you can also lock any face to prevent from being retouched or adjust key points.
      Portrait Edit Makeups
      When you want to have a makeup for the portrait, you can adjust the blush, lipstick, colored contacts, eye color, eye lashes, eye liners, eye shadow and more. You can get multiple blush modes with different colors, dozens of color contacts with different intensity and tens of eye shadows with different positions and colors. You can always get a desired makeup within few clicks.
      Customize Portrait Presets
      Choose the portrait presets, the portrait editor is able to apply the effects within one click. Just adjust the best effects manually, you can set up and customize the portrait presets according to your requirements. As for the case, you can apply the effects to all the portrait images in a batch process within one click. Moreover, it is also a plug in version for Photos.
      Whats New
      Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
      DOWNLOAD

https://nitroflare.com/view/C29B62170B8C0B3/ar3w7.WidsMob.Portrait.Pro.1.5.0.116.Multilingual.rar

https://rapidgator.net/file/83e931817222dfeabb03e51203bf9f5b/ar3w7.WidsMob.Portrait.Pro.1.5.0.116.Multilingual.rar

• By artae
      Windows x64 | File size: 48.36 MB

WidsMob Portrait Pro - easy and Fast Portrait Editing Software.

All Round Touching Up Tool with Stunning Effects.
      Fast and Easy Portrait Retouching and Makeup Software
      Edit Preset
      10 portrait editing preset to let you easily to retouch your portrait without complicated manual settings. You can also add your favorite setting parameter as one preset after manual editing.
      Skin Edit
      You can edit your face skin in Skin editing section by smoothing skin, chag skin tone and brightening skin. You can also adjust skin area to make the skin editing more accurate.
      Portrait Enhancement
      You can do portrait enhancement like eye circles, blemish and shine removal, eyes brighten, smile deepen, cheeks lift, face slim, eyes enlargement, nose enhancement and teeth whiten.
      Portrait Makeup
      You can also do portrait makeup with this professional portrait editing software by makeup blush, lipstick, colored contacts, eye color, eye lashes, eye liners and eye shadow to make you shine.
      Main Function of Portrait Pro
      Manually adjust face key points to make the portrait editing more accurate and apply preset parameter to make portrait retouching and makeup easier. Lock face if there are more than one portraits to prevent them being retouched mistakenly.
      Face Skin Retouching
      You can adjust skin area before retouching by add or erase the selected area, then enable skin editing tool to smooth face skin, change skin tone and brighten skin with ease. You can use the preset parameter of each tool or manually adjust the effect according to your need.
      Face Skin Enhancement
      Enhance face skin by eye circles removal, blemish removal, eyes brighten, smile deepen, noise enhancement, eyes enlarge and more.
      Portrait Makeup
      With comprehensive makeup tools, you can apply lipstick, eyeshadow, blusher and more with intuitive controls to get perfect portrait makeup.
      Beautify Portrait with Advanced Face Detection Technology
      Artificial Intelligence with Multiple Portrait Editing Parameter Combination to Make Unlimited Portrait Retouching Possibility.
      10 Preset
      Smoothing + Whiten Teeth
      Smoothing + Brighten Eyes
      Slight Smoothing
      Medium Smoothing
      Major Smoothing
      Smoothing + Smile
      Smoothing + Slim Face
      Smoothing + Maintain Freckles
      Smoothing + Multiple Effects
      Smoothing + Remove Shine
      6 Skin Retouch
      Lock Faces
      Adjust Key Points
      Adjust Skin Area
      Smoothing
      Change Skin Tone
      Brighten Skin
      10 Enhancement
      Removal Eye Circles
      Blemish Removal
      Brighten Eyes
      Deepen Smile
      Lift Cheeks
      Slim Face
      Enlarge Eyes
      Enhance Nose
      Remove Shine
      Whiten Teeth
      7 Makeup
      Blush
      Lipstick
      Colored Contacts
      Eye Color
      Eye Lashes
      Eye Liners
      Eye Shadow
      Detailed Portrait Editing
      The portrait editing program enables you touch up all details of portrait images. You can optimise and adjust the desired skin area, enhance different aspects of portrait and have a stunning makeup. Moreover, you can also choose the desired presets and custom one according to your requirement. Whether you want to have a stunning makeup for selfie, or even portraits for family members, you can get a satisfied result with ease.
      Full Skin Management
      Just need to remove a whelk of your selfie When you need to optimise the desired skin area only, you can select and adjust the skin area. Moreover, you can also smooth your skin, change skin tone and brighten skin. There are 3 different presets levels to enhance the portrait editing effects. Besides you can manually adjust the parameters with View Before and After to get a desired result with ease.
      Stunning Portrait Enhancements
      Touch up all aspects for the portrait images, remove eye circles, blemish removal, brighten eyes, deepen smile, lift cheeks, slim face, enlarge eyes, enhance nose, remove shine and whiten teeth. You can optimise and enhance the portraits with 3 different preset levels or manually adjust the parameters. Of course, you can also lock any face to prevent from being retouched or adjust key points.
      Portrait Edit Makeups
      When you want to have a makeup for the portrait, you can adjust the blush, lipstick, colored contacts, eye color, eye lashes, eye liners, eye shadow and more. You can get multiple blush modes with different colors, dozens of color contacts with different intensity and tens of eye shadows with different positions and colors. You can always get a desired makeup within few clicks.
      Customize Portrait Presets
      Choose the portrait presets, the portrait editor is able to apply the effects within one click. Just adjust the best effects manually, you can set up and customize the portrait presets according to your requirements. As for the case, you can apply the effects to all the portrait images in a batch process within one click. Moreover, it is also a plug in version for Photos.
      What's new
      official site does not provide any info about changes in this versionMacX DVD Ripper Pro
      DOWNLOAD

https://nitroflare.com/view/E964F22EEE06C73/6zc9m.WidsMob.Portrait.Pro.1.4.0.110.Multilingual.rar

https://rapidgator.net/file/cdcb002d62354a1e9d82e574f2207549/6zc9m.WidsMob.Portrait.Pro.1.4.0.110.Multilingual.rar