FLV Player 1.3.3

HakanS

FLV Player 1.3.3

Bu program .flv uzantılı flash videoları oynatmamızı sağlar.Youtube den indirdiğiniz videoları mesela...

95201.jpg

Description by publisher

FLV Player is a standalone application to play Flash .flv files with. This utility can come in handy when viewing many FLV files, as it doesn't require the Flash IDE. The installer comes with optional .flv association, so double clicking an .flv file opens and plays the file in the player.

downloaad:

Please register to see this content.

• 2 hafta sonra ...

Bu ve birçok format konusunda önerim "Kazaa Lite Mega Codec v1.59.rar" programıdır..

Flv yi de destekliyor son sürümü... All in one gibi birşey ama güzel birşey..

Özellikle divx yada quick time veya real player gibi garip programlara ihtiyaç duymadan izleyebiliyorsunuz.

Fash movileri dahi gösteriyor. Resimleri de

Şiddetle tavsiye :D

• 2 hafta sonra ...

FLV Player v1.3.3

This new version is based on Flash Player 8 and utilises the default Macromedia FLV Playback component, which uses a slightly customised skin (blue instead of green highlights). FLV Player is built with Screenweaver Open Source, which is still in beta.

Download: Code:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1EIZARDC[/CODE]

Mirror: Code:

[CODE]http://rapidshare.com/files/752129/FLV_Player.rar.html[/CODE]

[/b]

• 1 yıl yıl...

FLV Player 2.0

FLV Player ile .flv uzantılı dosyalarınızı sunucuya yüklemeden izleme imkanına sahipsiniz. Sürükle-bırak yöntemi ile dosyayı oynatıcı programa taşımanız dosyayı görüntülemeniz için yeterli. FLV dosyaları için farenin sağ tuşuna birlikte aç seçeneği de sunuyor.

tp://www.applian.com/files/FLVPlayerSetup.exe[/CODE]

Edited by ByKonfizik

FLV Player 2.0 build 22

Yukardaki Programın Reklamsız ve Kurulumsuz Son Hali..Yani Portable....

flvplayer20.jpg

FLV Player is a standalone utility to play Adobe Flash Video (FLV) files with. FLV Player is compatible with Windows 2000, XP and Vista. FLV Player supports both local and internet streaming content, has fullscreen mode and, best of all, it is free.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I open a file in FLV Player? - There’s a number of ways to open a file in FLV Player: 
Press [CTRL-O] 
Press [CTRL-V] to paste an URL to a remote file or stream 
Click the ‘eject’ button below the play button 
Drag and drop a file onto the FLV Player window 
Can I open multiple file with FLV Player? - Yes, just drag and drop a number of files onto an the FLV Player window. Each file will then be opened in a seperate window. 
What keyboard shortcuts does FLV Player support? - FLV Player supports the following keyboard shortcuts: 
[SPACE] - toggle play/pause 
[CTRL-.] - zoom to 50% 
[CTRL-1] - zoom to 100% 
[CTRL-2] - zoom to 200% 
[CTRL-ENTER] - toggle fullscreen mode 
[ESC] - return from fullscreen mode 
[CTRL-O] - open file… 
[CTRL-V] - paste URL 
[CTRL-W] - close window 
When I enter fullscreen-mode, I cannot go back to normal mode! - This has to do with the speed of your computer’s CPU. If your computer is somewhat older, fullscreen mode can consume too much CPU resources for FLV Player to be able to detect pressing the [ESC] key. If this new version of FLV Player is giving you troubles, you can try reverting to the previous version. I have notified Screentime, the creator of mProjector (the tool I use to convert my Flash file into a Windows standalone executable) of this issue, I hope they are able to fix this soon! 
Is there a Mac version of FLV Player available? - No, for Mac users I highly recommend the excellent free Quicktime component Perian . Perian allows you to play FLV files (amongst other formats) within the Quicktime player on your Mac. 

Download : 1.48 MB

Please register to see this content.

Şifre : www.tnctr.com

Edited by CaVeLL

• 10 ay sonra...

Flv Player V.2.0.24

FLV Player is a tool to play Flash FLV and H.264 (MPEG-4) videos with. This utility can come in handy when viewing many FLV and/or H.264 files, as it doesn't require the Adobe Flash IDE. The installer comes with optional FLV file-association, so double clicking an FLV file opens and plays the file in FLV Player. Version 2.0.24 adds support for the newly added H.264 (MPEG-4) format in the Adobe Flash Player and fixes bugs.

http://rapidshare.com/files/116712434/flvplayer_Mostif.rar[/CODE]

• 4 years yıl...