Unable To Run Any Programs On My Windows 11 Pc!

LourdesHuels

Hello friends, Recently I am having a serious issue on my Windows 11 PC. I cant run any program there. When I try to open a app, there is taking a long time to open and sometimes it does not open. I dont know what could be the issue. Could anyone please help me to solve it? Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much for approving the post. But I have resolved the issue with the help of

Please register to see this content.
. First I run DISM and SFC scan and then scanned the malware. After that performed the system restore and then restarted my computer. Then I run the program and I had no longer any issues while opening the app.

I also run some programs of Microsoft and there was no issues. Anyway, thank you once again.☺️

Virüs bulaşmış olma ihtimali yoksa. Defender uygulamasında, gerçek zamanlı korumayı uygulama içinden kapatıp, öyle denediz mi?

Pc'niz eski ise : defender, smartscreen, search, sysmain hizmetini, güncellemeye ihtiyacınız yoksa update hizmetini pasife almanızı öneririm. Sonra deneyin.

Virüs ihtimali varsa, piyasadaki güvendiğiniz bir antivirüs uygulaması ile tarama yaptırın. Önerim, Defenderin offline modudur.