Fresh Download 8.18

Falcon

Fresh Download 7.62

Fresh Download is an easy-to-use and very fast download manager software that turbo charges downloading files from the Internet, such as your favorite mp3 files, software, picture collections, video, etc. Fresh Download lets you create multiple connections, pause and resume, integrates with Internet Explorer and more.

Key features of Fresh Download:

· Accelerate downloading files in the Internet in both FTP and HTTP protocols using your current internet connection (dial-up, cable, DSL / ADSL, satellite, T1, etc.)

· Pause and resume broken downloads, recover from a dropped Internet connection.

· Multiple connections download manager. To get the highest possible speed, this powerful tool uses 4 simultaneous connections (up to 8 connections) for the same file, while many other similar software only support single connection download. Based on user reports, this method may speed up your downloads by up to 400%.

· Easy integration into Internet Explorer, Netscape Communicator, Opera, and Mozilla in any Windows operating system (95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, and XP). Simply grabs any URL from these popular browsers and Fresh Download will take over.

· Schedule your downloads for low traffic periods.

· Clipboard monitoring and drag & drop features. Easily grabs any URL from any applications!

· Antivirus support. Scan downloaded files from any viruses using your current antivirus software!

· Ability to download from password protected sites, in both HTTP and FTP protocols.

· Proxy Server support in both HTTP and FTP protocols.

· Plus now it has a built-in Zip file extractor!

Download:

http://rapidshare.de/files/33882860/FreshDownload.rar.html

• 4 hafta sonra ...

Fresh Download v7.64

freshdownloadgm0.png

Fresh Download is an easy-to-use and very fast download manager that turbo charges downloading files from the Internet, such as your favorite freeware and shareware, mp3 files, movie files, picture collections, etc. Unlike any other similar utilities, this software is 100% free, no charges, no banners (which steal your bandwidth), no spyware inside it

Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/39916/FreshDownload.rar.html[/CODE]

[b][color=red]Pass:[/color][/b] [b][color=blue]www.TNCTR.com[/color][/b]

• 2 hafta sonra ...

Fresh Download v7.64

Fresh Download is an easy-to-use and very fast download manager that turbo charges downloading files from the Internet, such as your favorite freeware and shareware, mp3 files, movie files, picture collections, etc. Unlike any other similar utilities, this software is 100% free, no charges, no banners (which steal your bandwidth), no spyware inside it.

Download

http://www.freshdevices.com/files/freshdow.exe[/CODE]

Addon / Info

[CODE]http://www.crackserver.com/0day_cracks/Fresh.Download.v7.64.htm[/CODE]

[/b]

• 1 ay sonra...

Fresh Download 7.66

Fresh Download is an easy-to-use and very fast download manager that turbo charges downloading files from the Internet, such as your favorite freeware and shareware, mp3 files, movie files, picture collections, etc. Unlike any other similar utilities, this software is 100% free, no charges, no banners (which steal your bandwidth), no spyware inside it.

- Turbo charges downloading files in both FTP and HTTP protocols using your current internet connection (dial-up, cable, DSL / ADSL, satellite, T1, etc).

- Pause and resume broken downloads, recovers from a dropped Internet connection.

- Multiple connections download manager. To get the highest possible speed, this powerful tool uses 4 simultaneous connections (up to 8 connections) for the same file, while many other similar software only support single connection download. Based on user reports, this method may speed up your downloads by up to 400%.

- Easy integration into Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firebird and Firefox, Netscape Communicator, Opera, Avant Browser, Crazy Browser, Maxthon / MyIE2, Slim Browser, in any Windows operating system (95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, and XP). Simply grabs any URL from these popular browsers and Fresh Download will take over.

Download:

[b]Crack:[/b]

[CODE]http://www.soft-best.net/aspirin/5dbd864dafc41c5b2c5cb5a631693033/2513/Fresh%20Download%207.66.zip[/CODE]

• 3 hafta sonra ...
  • 1 ay sonra...

Fresh Download 7.70

2n6dc9y.gif

Fresh Download is an easy-to-use and very fast download manager software that turbo charges downloading files from the Internet, such as your favorite mp3 files, software, picture collections, video, etc. Fresh Download lets you create multiple connections, pause and resume, integrates with Internet Explorer and more.

· Accelerate downloading files in the Internet in both FTP and HTTP protocols using your current internet connection (dial-up, cable, DSL / ADSL, satellite, T1, etc.)

· Pause and resume broken downloads, recover from a dropped Internet connection.

· Multiple connections download manager. To get the highest possible speed, this powerful tool uses 4 simultaneous connections (up to 8 connections) for the same file, while many other similar software only support single connection download. Based on user reports, this method may speed up your downloads by up to 400%.

· Easy integration into Internet Explorer, Netscape Communicator, Opera, and Mozilla in any Windows operating system (95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, and XP). Simply grabs any URL from these popular browsers and Fresh Download will take over.

· Clipboard monitoring and drag & drop features. Easily grabs any URL from any applications!

· Antivirus support. Scan downloaded files from any viruses using your current antivirus software!

· Ability to download from password protected sites, in both HTTP and FTP protocols.

January20, 2007:

What’s new: traffic bar under the toolbar.

Homepage -

Please register to see this content.

http://rapidshare.com/files/12687490/Fresh_Download_7.70.rar[/CODE]

• 5 hafta sonra ...
  • 4 hafta sonra ...

Fresh Download 7.74

· Turbo charges downloading files in FTP, HTTP and HTTPS protocols using your current internet connection (dial-up, cable, DSL / ADSL, satellite, T1, etc).

· Pause and resume broken downloads, recovers from a dropped Internet connection.

· Easy integration into Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firebird and Firefox, Netscape Communicator, Opera, Avant Browser, Crazy Browser, Maxthon / MyIE2, Slim Browser, in any Windows operating system (95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, and XP). Simply grabs any URL from these popular browsers and Fresh Download will take over.

· Clipboard monitoring and drag & drop features. Easily grabs any URL from any applications.

· Antivirus support. Scan downloaded files from any viruses using your current antivirus software.

· Plus now it has a built-in Zip file extractor.

March 20, 2007:

What's new: feature to organize the download jobs.

Homepage - http://www.freshdevices.com[/CODE]

[b]Size: 2.17 MB[/b]

[CODE]http://www.freshdevices.com/files/freshdow.exe[/CODE]

• 2 ay sonra...

Fresh Download 7.78

Serial

[CODE]vu3b4v-7i6dv3h4-4m3v75
qf6k3g-8f4tq6u6-5k6a46
nb6f6x-2b5mq6f8-3a3e56
dv3g3c-5q6jc8e6-4b4f65
rn8b5k-2u6jj6s4-2q7a46
jj4e4j-6u3qx7r7-4h2e36
im7a2t-7s3be6t6-2b6i53
mp3x3q-2f3nq8r5-3r8w23
gx7b8y-6k6yb3p4-2g2e23
te5j2p-8m7xy2g8-4t2p62
um8p6p-5s6jg4t5-7f6i45
kx8p4n-6m7xx6u6-4u6r88
qf6k3g-8f4tq6u6-5k6a46
px5m3c-3s3rh7x7-6b7d72
bn4c3w-8w6dx3x6-4p6i87[/CODE]

Fresh Download v7.78

FreshDownload.png

Fresh Downloadis an easy-to-use and very fast download manager software that turbo charges downloading files from the Internet, such as your favorite mp3 files, software, picture collections, video, etc. Fresh Download lets you create multiple connections, pause and resume, integrates with Internet Explorer and more.

Download:

Mirror:

Edited by mr.JaKKaL

• 1 ay sonra...

Fresh Download 7.80

Serials:

qf6k3g-8f4tq6u6-5k6a46
nb6f6x-2b5mq6f8-3a3e56
dv3g3c-5q6jc8e6-4b4f65
rn8b5k-2u6jj6s4-2q7a46
jj4e4j-6u3qx7r7-4h2e36
im7a2t-7s3be6t6-2b6i53
mp3x3q-2f3nq8r5-3r8w23
gx7b8y-6k6yb3p4-2g2e23
te5j2p-8m7xy2g8-4t2p62
um8p6p-5s6jg4t5-7f6i45
kx8p4n-6m7xx6u6-4u6r88
qf6k3g-8f4tq6u6-5k6a46
px5m3c-3s3rh7x7-6b7d72

• 4 hafta sonra ...

Fresh Download 7.82

freshdownloadhm8.jpg

Fresh Download kolay kullanımlı ve dosya indirme hızını arttırmakta olan bir indirme yöneticisidir. İnternet üzerinden mp3, film, resim ve diğer dosya türlerinin tümünü bu yazılımla indirebilirsiniz.

Fresh Download Yazılımının Genel Özellikleri

# Kullanmış olduğunuz internet bağlantısıyla hem FTP hem HTTP protokol desteği sunarak, hızlı biçimde dosya indirmenizi sağlamaktadır.

# Dosya indirmeyi durdurup, kaldığı yerden başlatabilme imkanı vermektedir.

# Çoklu bağlantı özelliği vardır. Dosyaları 8 ayrı parça şeklinde indirerek dosya indirme hızını %400 arttırmaktadır.

# Tüm internet tarayıcılarıyla kolayca bütünleşebilmektedir. Uyumlu olduğu internet tarayıcıları: İnternet Explorer, Mozilla Firebird ve Firefox, Netscape Communicator, Opera, Avant Browser, Crazy Browser, Maxthon / MyIE2, Slim Browser. Ayrıca tüm windows işletim sistemleri ile de uyumludur.

# Dosya indirme zamanlandırması. Bu özellik ile istediğiniz tarihte dosya indirebilmektesiniz.

# Pano izlemesi ve sürükle bırak özelliği ile herhangi bir uygulamadan URL'leri kolayca alabilmektedir.

# Kullanmış olduğunuz AntiVirus yazılımı ile inen dosyaları tarama özelliği bulunmaktadır.

# Şifre korumalı sitelerden dosya indirme imkanı sunmaktadır.

# HTTP ve FTP protokollerinde proxy sunucu desteği bulunmaktadır.

# indirilmiş olan zip dosyalarını çıkarabilmektedir.

July 20, 2007:

What's new: dialog boxes confirmation.

Homepage -http://www.freshdevices.com

Size: 2.16 MB

Download

Crack

• 3 hafta sonra ...

Fresh Download v7.82

2.16 MB

[color=#FF0000]Serials[/color]

qf6k3g-8f4tq6u6-5k6a46
nb6f6x-2b5mq6f8-3a3e56
dv3g3c-5q6jc8e6-4b4f65
rn8b5k-2u6jj6s4-2q7a46
jj4e4j-6u3qx7r7-4h2e36
im7a2t-7s3be6t6-2b6i53
mp3x3q-2f3nq8r5-3r8w23
gx7b8y-6k6yb3p4-2g2e23
te5j2p-8m7xy2g8-4t2p62
um8p6p-5s6jg4t5-7f6i45
kx8p4n-6m7xx6u6-4u6r88
qf6k3g-8f4tq6u6-5k6a46
px5m3c-3s3rh7x7-6b7d72

[/b]

• 2 hafta sonra ...

Fresh Download v7.84

August 20, 2007:

What’s new: feature to check for new downloaded file in server.

Homepage -

Size: 2.16 MB

Download Fresh Download 7.84

Regstration for Fresh Download 7.84 [-SERIAL-]

[CODE]http://rapidshare.com/files/21938114/Serial_Netz.ru.rar[/CODE]

• 5 ay sonra...

Fresh Download 7.96

Serials:

qf6k3g-8f4tq6u6-5k6a46
nb6f6x-2b5mq6f8-3a3e56
dv3g3c-5q6jc8e6-4b4f65
rn8b5k-2u6jj6s4-2q7a46
jj4e4j-6u3qx7r7-4h2e36
im7a2t-7s3be6t6-2b6i53
mp3x3q-2f3nq8r5-3r8w23
gx7b8y-6k6yb3p4-2g2e23
te5j2p-8m7xy2g8-4t2p62
um8p6p-5s6jg4t5-7f6i45
kx8p4n-6m7xx6u6-4u6r88
qf6k3g-8f4tq6u6-5k6a46
px5m3c-3s3rh7x7-6b7d72

• 4 hafta sonra ...

Fresh Download v7.98

22485.jpg

Program hakkında bilgiler:

Fresh Download kolay kullanımlı ve dosya indirme hızını arttırmakta olan bir indirme yöneticisidir. İnternet üzerinden mp3, film, resim ve diğer dosya türlerinin tümünü bu yazılımla indirebilirsiniz.

Fresh Download Yazılımının Genel Özellikleri

# Kullanmış olduğunuz internet bağlantısıyla hem FTP hem HTTP protokol desteği sunarak, hızlı biçimde dosya indirmenizi sağlamaktadır.

# Dosya indirmeyi durdurup, kaldığı yerden başlatabilme imkanı vermektedir.

# Çoklu bağlantı özelliği vardır. Dosyaları 8 ayrı parça şeklinde indirerek dosya indirme hızını %400 arttırmaktadır.

# Tüm internet tarayıcılarıyla kolayca bütünleşebilmektedir. Uyumlu olduğu internet tarayıcıları: İnternet Explorer, Mozilla Firebird ve Firefox, Netscape Communicator, Opera, Avant Browser, Crazy Browser, Maxthon / MyIE2, Slim Browser. Ayrıca tüm windows işletim sistemleri ile de uyumludur.

# Dosya indirme zamanlandırması. Bu özellik ile istediğiniz tarihte dosya indirebilmektesiniz.

# Pano izlemesi ve sürükle bırak özelliği ile herhangi bir uygulamadan URL'leri kolayca alabilmektedir.

# Kullanmış olduğunuz AntiVirus yazılımı ile inen dosyaları tarama özelliği bulunmaktadır.

# Şifre korumalı sitelerden dosya indirme imkanı sunmaktadır.

# HTTP ve FTP protokollerinde proxy sunucu desteği bulunmaktadır.

# indirilmiş olan zip dosyalarını çıkarabilmektedir.

Gülegüle kullanın.Saygılarımla

Rarlı Dosya boyutu:2 mb tır.

İndirme adresi:

• 1 ay sonra...

Fresh Download 8.00

FreshDownload.png

Yazılımın Genel Özellikleri:

Kullanmış olduğunuz internet bağlantısıyla hem FTP hem HTTP protokol desteği sunarak, hızlı biçimde dosya innDirmenizi sağlamaktadır.

Dosya indirmeyi durdurup, kaldığı yerden başlatabilme imkanı vermektedir.

Çoklu bağlantı özelliği vardır.

Dosyaları 8 ayrı parça şeklinde innDirerek dosya indirme hızını %400 arttırmaktadır.

Tüm internet tarayıcılarıyla kolayca bütünleşebilmektedir. Uyumlu olduğu internet tarayıcıları: İnternet Explorer, Mozilla Firebird ve Firefox, Netscape Communicator, Opera, Avant Browser, Crazy Browser, Maxthon / MyIE2, Slim Browser. Ayrıca tüm Windows işletim sistemleri ile de uyumludur.Dosya indirme zamanlandırması. Bu özellik ile istediğiniz tarihte dosya indirebilmektesiniz.

Pano izlemesi ve sürükle bırak özelliği ile herhangi bir uygulamadan URL'leri kolayca alabilmektedir.Kullanmış olduğunuz AntiVirus yazılımı ile inen dosyaları tarama özelliği bulunmaktadır.Şifre korumalı sitelerden dosya indirme imkanı sunmaktadır.HTTP ve FTP protokollerinde Proxy sunucu desteği bulunmaktadır.

İndirilmiş olan ZIP dosyalarını çıkarabilmektedir.

Rarlı Dosya boyutu:2.12 mb tır.

İndirme adresi:

• 1 ay sonra...

Fresh Download 8.04

Download:

[u]Serials:[/u]

vu3b4v-7i6dv3h4-4m3v75

qf6k3g-8f4tq6u6-5k6a46

nb6f6x-2b5mq6f8-3a3e56

dv3g3c-5q6jc8e6-4b4f65

rn8b5k-2u6jj6s4-2q7a46

jj4e4j-6u3qx7r7-4h2e36

im7a2t-7s3be6t6-2b6i53

mp3x3q-2f3nq8r5-3r8w23

gx7b8y-6k6yb3p4-2g2e23

te5j2p-8m7xy2g8-4t2p62

um8p6p-5s6jg4t5-7f6i45

kx8p4n-6m7xx6u6-4u6r88

qf6k3g-8f4tq6u6-5k6a46

px5m3c-3s3rh7x7-6b7d72

bn4c3w-8w6dx3x6-4p6i87

• 2 ay sonra...

Fresh Download 8.08

FreshDownload.png

Yazılımın Genel Özellikleri:

Kullanmış olduğunuz internet bağlantısıyla hem FTP hem HTTP protokol desteği sunarak, hızlı biçimde dosya innDirmenizi sağlamaktadır.

Dosya indirmeyi durdurup, kaldığı yerden başlatabilme imkanı vermektedir.

Çoklu bağlantı özelliği vardır.

Dosyaları 8 ayrı parça şeklinde innDirerek dosya indirme hızını %400 arttırmaktadır.

Tüm internet tarayıcılarıyla kolayca bütünleşebilmektedir. Uyumlu olduğu internet tarayıcıları: İnternet Explorer, Mozilla Firebird ve Firefox, Netscape Communicator, Opera, Avant Browser, Crazy Browser, Maxthon / MyIE2, Slim Browser. Ayrıca tüm Windows işletim sistemleri ile de uyumludur.Dosya indirme zamanlandırması. Bu özellik ile istediğiniz tarihte dosya indirebilmektesiniz.

Pano izlemesi ve sürükle bırak özelliği ile herhangi bir uygulamadan URL'leri kolayca alabilmektedir.Kullanmış olduğunuz AntiVirus yazılımı ile inen dosyaları tarama özelliği bulunmaktadır.Şifre korumalı sitelerden dosya indirme imkanı sunmaktadır.HTTP ve FTP protokollerinde Proxy sunucu desteği bulunmaktadır.

İndirilmiş olan ZIP dosyalarını çıkarabilmektedir.

İndirmek İçin:

http://rapidshare.com/files/139412901/Fresh_Download_8.08.rar[/CODE]

[/center]

• 4 ay sonra...

Fresh Download 8.18

FreshDownload.png

Fresh Download yazılımında direkt download işlemine başlama (explorer entegrasyonu), duraklatma, devam ettirme gibi seçeneklerin yanında çoklu bağlantı desteği, 4-8 arası ayrı koldan dosya çekebilme gibi özelliklere de rastlamak mmkün.Fresh download üreticileri yazılımın indirme hızını %400 oranında artırdığını iddia ediyor.

Fresh download Internet Explorer, Netscape Communicator, Opera, Mozilla ve Windows işletim sistemlerine (95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, and XP) kolay entegre olabiliyor ve popüler dosya uzantılarını otomatik yakalayabiliyor.

Fresh download ile indirdiğiniz dosyaların direkt olarak antivirüs programınız tarafından taranmasını sağlayabilirsiniz.

Program şifre korumalı sitelerden download için kullanıcı adı / şifre girme desteği (ftp ve http protokolleri) de veriyor.

Rarlı Dosya boyutu:3.27 mb tır.

İndirme adresi:

• 7 ay sonra...

Fresh Download 8.32

FreshDownload.png

Fresh Download, ücretsiz bir download yöneticisi. Fresh Download ile tüm indirme işlemlerini yönetebilirsiniz. Fresh Download; Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firebird and Firefox, Opera, Avant Browser, Crazy Browser, Maxthon / MyIE2, Slim Browser ile entegre olabiliyor.

:)

http://rapidshare.com/files/270092455/freshdow.rar[/CODE]

• 4 hafta sonra ...
  • 6 ay sonra...
2rm2q9g.jpg
Fresh Download 8.48 | 1.92 MB

This tool uses four connections per file to get the highest possible download speed. Fresh Download lets you create multiple connections, pause and resume, integrates integrates seamlessly into Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, and Opera, and allows you to schedule your downloads. Finally, Fresh Download includes proxy-server support in both HTTP and FTP protocols. Has new option to add Fresh Download button on IE bar.

• Turbo charges downloading files in FTP, HTTP and HTTPS protocols using your current internet connection (dial-up, cable, DSL / ADSL, satellite, T1).
• Pause and resume broken downloads, recovers from a dropped Internet connection.
• Multiple connections download manager. To get the highest possible speed, this powerful tool uses 4 simultaneous connections (up to 8 connections) for the same file, while many other similar software only support single connection download. Based on user reports, this method may speed up your downloads by up to 400%.
• Easy integration into Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firebird and Firefox, Netscape Communicator, Opera, Avant Browser, Crazy Browser, Maxthon / MyIE2, Slim Browser, in any Windows operating system (95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, and XP). Simply grabs any URL from these popular browsers and Fresh Download will take over.
• Schedule your downloads for low traffic periods.
• Clipboard monitoring and drag & drop features. Easily grabs any URL from any applications.
• Antivirus support. Scan downloaded files from any viruses using your current antivirus software.
• Ability to download from password protected sites, in both HTTP and FTP protocols.
• Proxy Server support in both HTTP and FTP protocols.
• Plus now it has a built-in Zip file extractor.

http://hotfile.com/dl/38225894/f948d13/FreshDownload_8.48.rar.html[/CODE]