Ağ Uzmanı Yardım Edebilir Mi?

recsin

ağ konusunda bir uzman yardım ederse sevinirim.

okulda yaklaşık 10 pc var ve hepsi internet ağına switch vasıtasıyla bağlı

aile birliğindeki 2 adet windows7'li pc'yi birbirine bağlamak istiyorum. ama diğer pc'lere karşıda parola korumalı olsun istiyorum.

yapamadım🙈

52 minutes ago, recsin said:

ağ konusunda bir uzman yardım ederse sevinirim.

okulda yaklaşık 10 pc var ve hepsi internet ağına switch vasıtasıyla bağlı

aile birliğindeki 2 adet windows7'li pc'yi birbirine bağlamak istiyorum. ama diğer pc'lere karşıda parola korumalı olsun istiyorum.

yapamadım🙈

I would appreciate if a networking expert can help. There are about 10 PCs in the school and they are all connected to the internet network via switches. I want to connect 2 PCs with windows7 in the family unit. but I want it to be password protected against other pc's. I could not do it.

//

yes its possible by many ways. create a series crossover lan cable then connect both pc lan with both ends of cable. be sure cable must be in series crossover. you can ask a lan cable master how to create it or purchase it from nearby market. provide ip address v4 to both machines in series ie : 192.168.100.101 to first pc & 192.168.100.102 to second one . let lan commection establish in both machines os & there you go. be sure firewall must be at default or else it will conflict in between.

Edited by disc2019

3 minutes ago, recsin said:

Thank you 

But both are connected same lan already

I need to share data without others cant see or wanna protect data by password

Like home group...

are you sure the cable you used to connect both machines is specific series crossover lan cable & not the common lan cable used to access internet from router on a machine.

pl be sure about it . most important.

i am not getting you POV . if you want to connect both machines for your specific needs or you want to protect data from being accessed by each other machine.

confussion ?

Edited by disc2019
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, recsin said:

they connected via cat6 cable  standart color squence and switch.

just wanna make home group connection and share data

i hope wiil solve problem tomorrow

thanks friend

to share data you must create share of disk drive on master system & access that shared drive on its series connected machines via network explorer.

to create a shared disk drive you must RMC right mouse click on the drive there you can see sharing & i think rest all you know how to.

• Like 1

evreka! evrekaaa!!!!🎯

ev grubu oluşturmuyordu

sorun gidericiye sonuç almam diye güvenmiyordum

sorun gidericiyi çalıştırdım ek seçenekleri uygula dedim ve ev gurubunu olşturdu.

şifreyi diğer pcye de uyguladım paylaşımları ayarladım oldu

ağ konusunda sorun yaşayan olursa yazabilir🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

disc2019, 4 saat önce yazdı:

@Synchronous2  is a master . i think you replied to him with a troll face emoticon or might be a laugh emoticon which as according to me a master must feel bad .

if its not like that & you both know each other & are friends in real life then its ok.

It's a very simple question for me. There are no real friends in the forum. thank you for your comment

• Like 1